2006 Suzuki QuadSport - Z250
Here is an awesome recreational sport four-wheeler with all the looks of a high-performance machine. Check out the QuadSport Z250's Z400-inspired graphics, radical fenders and aggressive stance. It shouts sport performance - and has the power to make good on the promise.
As a sporting middleweight, the QuadSport Z250 combines agile responsiveness with a smooth and torquey powerband. Count in a wide range of features designed for comfort and convenience, and you've got the perfect choice for sport riders of all skill levels.
So tap into the excitement - with the QuadSport!
- Entry-level sport model loaded with style, performance and rider-friendly features
- Single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled, 4-stroke engine designed to produce smooth, usable power over a wide rpm range
- Cylinder head features screw/locknut valve adjustment system for simplified maintenance, plus a link-plate-type cam chain and automatic tensioner to reduce mechanical noise
- Power is enhanced by a MikuniTM BSR 29mm carburetor mated to a large capacity airbox and a specially tuned exhaust system for a throaty sound
- Convenient electric start system with Start-In-Gear feature
- Electric start system and CDI ignition are powered by compact maintenance-free battery with 150 watt charging system
- Five-speed transmission with automatic clutch includes an easy-to-use reverse gear system - place the transmission in neutral - turn the fender-mounted knob and depress the shift lever
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is simple and reliable
- Aggressive-styled bodywork similar to the LT-Z400 - includes high-clearance fenders, performance-inspired graphics and vertically-mounted halogen headlight
- Wide, T-shaped seat combines comfort with a functional shape that allows the rider to easily shift his/her weight
- Single 40/40W, body-mounted halogen headlight provides and exciting look and bright illumination - large 5/21W tailight/brake light combination is standard
- Rugged steel-tube frame with standard steel skid plate and tube-type bumper
- Independent double A-arm front suspension with preload-adjustable oil-damped shock absorbers - provides 6.1 inches of wheel travel for a comfortable ride over all types of terrain
- Swingarm-type rear suspension features single shock absorber with five preload adjustments and 6.1 inches of rear wheel travel, plus 9.1 inches of ground clearance
- Large diameter front disc brakes with single-piston pin-slide calipers and single cable-operated rear drum brake
- Lightweight aluminum wheels and rugged tires (F: 22x7-10, R: 20x10-9), for high style and traction under a wide variety of terrain conditions
- Serrated-type footpegs for high grip and comfort with additional built-in mudguard protection
- Convenient, 5-liter water-resistant storage box
- Large 2.8 gallon fuel tank with vacuum-operated fuel petcock
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve, TDCC®
- 246 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 66.0 x 72 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- MikuniTM BSR29
- Front Suspension
- Independent, double A-arm, oil damped, adjustable preload, 6.1 inches of travel
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Front Tires
- AT 22 x 7-10
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm-type, oil damped, adjustable preload, 6.1 inches of travel
- Rear Brake Type
- Mechanical drum
- Rear Tires
- AT 20 x 10-9
- Dry Weight
- 366 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.6 liter (2.80 gal.)
- Ground Clearance
- 9.1 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 67.7" x 42.1" x 42.9"
- 44.7 in.
- Final Drive
- 5-speed with reverse, automatic clutch
- Yellow, White
- 6 Month Limited Warranty