2017 Polaris Industries ACE 570
Power steering and runs like new. Great way to allow someone to go along but drive them self!
- Powerful 45 HP ProStar® 570 Engine
- Comfortable Sit In, Step Out Design
- Easy to Use Automotive Style Controls
- Titan Of The Trail: Ride with confidence and be prepared for your day off-road. Drop in a Lock & Ride® rear cargo box to haul whatever gear you’ll need, and hook up a powerful winch to remove any obstacles along the way.
- Air Flow - You Control It: With the new Hard Coat Poly Flip Down Windshield you control the air flow - up or down for where ever you are on the trail. It's easy to change your mind, just pull the rubber straps secure and you are good to go. PLUS, you get 30X more scratch resistance vs. regular poly with the Hard Coat layers on both sides.
- Keep It Ice Cold: Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
Single Seat Freedom. Absolute Adventure
- Take Control Of Your Adventure: Single Seat Freedom. Absolute Adventure. That's what ACE® is all about. The single seat puts you directly in the center of the trail.Take control of your own experience and take control of your adventure with the ACE® 570.
- ACE® Comfort Improvements: When you’re the center of your own experience you need to be comfortable. Comfort improvements across the line have made each MY17 ACE the most comfortable ride yet. With 10% more leg room, 13% easier entry/exit, over a gallon of cockpit storage and all new digital instrumentation, ACE has you covered.
- On-Demand True All Wheel Drive: The Polaris On-Demand True AWD engages all four tires when the rear wheels slip and you need more forward traction. Reverts back to 2WD when you don’t. Its simple and doesn't require pushing any extra buttons or pulling levers.
- High Capacity, Convenient Storage: Polaris off-road vehicles have built an unprecedented reputation for work and the storage capability of ACE® is no different. With an integrated front storage compartment of nearly 3 gallons, dual dash storage trays and high-capacity cargo box, ACE® can carry up to 360 lbs of gear for any off-road adventure.
- Lock & Ride® Storage Solutions: Customize your ACE to your specific needs with Polaris Engineered Accessories™. The complete line of storage options gives you quick access to gear and ample storage space for your next adventure. Individual cab components offer enhanced comfort and protection from the elements
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: No
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): No
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Horsepower (HP): 45HP* Peak Horsepower, actual horsepower may vary
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 567cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut with stabilizer bar, 8.2" (20.8 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm with stabilizer bar, IRS 9.5" (24.1 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; Carlisle
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; Carlisle
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 17" x 35" x 4" (43 cm x 89 cm x 10 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10.25" (26 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 90" x 48" x 68" (229 cm x 122 cm x 173 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lbs (261 kg)
- Person Capacity: 1
- Seat Height: 26" (66 cm)
- Wheelbase: 61.5" (156.2 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 854 lb (388 kg)
- Color / Graphics: Velocity Blue
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 3 Gal (11 L) Front Dry Storage, Dual Dash Trays
- Electronic Power Steering: Optional Accessory
- Electronic Power Steering: N.A.
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25 Receiver"
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temp, Hi Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Dual 50w Bumper Lights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
NOTES:The Polaris Sportsman ACE™ can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Rider must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Always wear helmet, eye protection, and seat belt, and always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut with stabilizer bar, 8.2" (20.8 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- 4-wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12; Carlisle
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm with stabilizer bar, IRS 9.5" (24.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Brake Type
- 4-wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12; Carlisle
- Dry Weight
- 854 lb (388 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 120 lb (55 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 240 lb (110 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 10.25" (26 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 90" x 48" x 68" (229 cm x 122 cm x 173 cm)
- 61.5" (156.2 cm)
- Drive Train
- True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Dual 50w Bumper Lights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Velocity Blue